Hardware Monitor III: Initial Driver Failed

Discussion in 'AOpen' started by John7, Jul 1, 2004.

  1. John7

    John7 Guest

    Hi,

    Rightafter logon I get quite often:
    Monitor
    "Initial Driver Failed"
    [OK]
    so Hardware Monitor III utility doesn't load.

    How can I fix this?

    System:
    os: WinXP Home, fully updated
    m/b: AK77-600GN
    bios: R1.04, Jan 20 2004
    util: Hardware Monitor III, v3.12.35, release 2003/08/06 *failed*
    cpu: AMD Athlon XP 3000+ boxed
    ram: 512MB / 400MHz
    vga: XFX GF4 5700LE 128MB
    hd: WD2000 8MB 7200rpm IDE

    TIA,
    John7

    John7, Jul 1, 2004

  2. John7

    Gnu_Raiz Guest

    I have an Aopen MK77M-8XN motherboard, I get that message some times
    when I try to open up silent tech monitoring tool. In most cases I
    just reload, or relaunch the program. It happens about every couple
    of times, but has never refused to launch the second time. If this
    really bugs you, then you might want to think about Motherboard
    Monitor 5 which is a good program.

    Rthoreau

    Gnu_Raiz, Jul 5, 2004