    There are a couple screenshots for viewing at my dot mac public folder which
    can be found by using the Finder's Go menu to reach the public folder at my
    account, taliesinsoft.

    TaliesinSoft, Aug 4, 2005

  2. TaliesinSoft

    TaliesinSoft Guest

    In my immediately prior posting, which initiated this thread, I should have
    mentioned that the screen artifacts can not be captured via a screenshot,
    which is why the images posted in the Public folder of my Dot.Mac account
    were taken with a camera.

    TaliesinSoft, Aug 4, 2005

  3. OK I'll bite. Using the Finder's Go menu, huh? Then what? Connect to
    server, maybe? Then what? Is there a protocol involved in connecting to
    your dot Mac public folder? SMB, SSH, NFS, AFP, ESP? I believe you're
    missing a few steps. or maybe my Go menu doesn't have a connect to dot
    Mac public accounts option.

    johnny bobby bee, Aug 4, 2005
  4. TaliesinSoft

    TaliesinSoft Guest

    From the Finder....

    Go > iDisk > Other User's Public Folder

    .....and then enter "taliesinsoft" for the Member Name in the resulting dialog
    box.

    My apologies for not being more explicit.

    TaliesinSoft, Aug 4, 2005