Has anyone actually used latest win98/ME Catalyst drivers to run an x800 or x850 in win98se?

Discussion in 'ATI' started by ron, Sep 17, 2006.

  1. ron

    ron Guest

    Hi:
    I am told that the latest uncertified Catalyst drivers for
    win98/se contain beta software to run the x800 and x850 series cards
    with windows 98se.

    Does anyone out there have actual experience using these latest
    98/ME drivers to run an X800 or X850 series card with either win98se
    or winME?

    I dual-boot 98se and winXP, and I need a new video card to
    replace my 9700. I would like to buy an x800 or x850 card but I
    would first like to hear from someone who may have actually used an
    800 or 850 with 98se.

    Thanks for any comments and/or experiences.

    ron

    ron, Sep 17, 2006