    message each time I tried Chat again. What gives?? Why can't I get into the
    queue?

    Mel

    MZB, Mar 7, 2007

  2. MZB

    Tom Scales Guest

    Overwhelmed with Vista?

    Tom Scales, Mar 7, 2007

  3. MZB

    S.Lewis Guest

    Mel - it does that when the queue is full. I saw it two weeks ago, but
    eventually got through.

    S.Lewis, Mar 7, 2007
  4. MZB

    Ron Hardin Guest

    There's no such thing as a full queue. What is is, is defective queue software.

    Ron Hardin, Mar 7, 2007
  5. MZB

    S.Lewis Guest

    Conjecture on both of our parts. The queue apparently reaches a limit and
    throws off to support options.

    You say faulty software.

    Neither of us really know what is is, is the case.

    S.Lewis, Mar 8, 2007
  6. MZB

    MZB Guest

    Probably not faulty-- maybe designed to do that is >100 waiting???

    Mel

    MZB, Mar 8, 2007
  7. MZB

    S.Lewis Guest

    Who knows. All I know is that for a short period I was unable to get in and
    then was successful in doing so on about the 4th-5th try in a period of
    about an hour.

    S.Lewis, Mar 8, 2007
  8. MZB

    Journey Guest

    I may not be remembering this correctly, but recently when I was in
    the chat queue I waited indefinitely. I think it was because it was
    after hours and they didn't set up their system to indicate that chat
    was closed until the next morning.

    Again I am not certain about this but that was my impression.

    Journey, Mar 8, 2007