Have Abit pulled the bios update 1.5 for IS7?

Discussion in 'Abit' started by Geoff, Aug 11, 2003.

  1. Geoff

    Geoff Guest

    1.. Fixed the problem that no effect during POST if change "Delay IDE
    Initial" in BIOS setup.
    2.. Revised the wording of IEEE1394 controller in PCI device listing.
    3.. Fixed the problem that DOS4GW.EXE causes system hang-up in DOS
    environment.
    4.. Added function that automatically detects CPU operation speed after
    discharging CMOS data.
    5.. Added SATA RAID 1 function for Intel ICH5R south bridge.The IAA RAID
    driver should be updated to v3.5 or later to support RAID 1 in Windows XP.

    http://downloadfinder.intel.com/scripts-df/download.asp?url=/6363/eng/iaar35_enu.exe&ProductID=961
    6.. BIOS Compile date: 7/14/2003.
    I am getting system hangups I would like to know if this bios would solve my
    problem of system hanging. I suspect my memory is faulty and thinking of
    changing over to corsair as stated in my post prior to this one, would
    appreciiate any input.

    IS7 M/B
    512 MB DDR RAM elixir ( 1 stick silly me)
    Intel 2.68 P4
    80GB Sata Maxtor Harddrive
    ATI Radeon 9500

    and a all lot of system hanging.

    Geoff, Aug 11, 2003

  2. Geoff

    TomG Guest

    not to my knowledge but even if they have, I carry it on my server at the
    address below. But as far as I know, it has not been pulled.

    --

    Thomas Geery
    Network+ certified

    ftp://geerynet.d2g.com