HDMI and DVI?

Discussion in 'Nvidia' started by Kenny, Jan 13, 2006.

  1. Kenny

    Kenny Guest

    Kenny, Jan 13, 2006

  2. Kenny

    First of One Guest

    Don't use DVI-I cable with the DVI to HDMI adapter in the link you gave,
    because DVI-I has four additional pins and won't fit with the adapter.
    You'll need either:

    DVI-D to DVI-D cable + DVI to HDMI adapter, or
    A straight DVI to HDMI cable like this one, saving you the cost of an
    adapter: http://www2.dvigear.com/dvihdmi5mlc1.html

    First of One, Jan 14, 2006

  3. Kenny

    Kenny Guest