HDMI out

Discussion in 'Nvidia' started by Bob, Mar 24, 2006.

  1. Bob

    Bob Guest

    My LCD TV has a HDMI connection. What video card would you
    recommend for this set up (that I'm presently building)? Computer
    is used primarily used for games & I'm looking for around $300,
    256mb.

    Antec case: SLK 1650B 64.95

    Power: Antec 350W Smart Power w/case

    M/B: Asus A8N-E 104.95

    CPU: AMD 4200 DUAL 359.95

    CD & DVD Drive: Lite-On 52x32x52,

    16x DVD ROM. Model,

    SOHC-5236V06C 44.95

    2 - 3" fan Thermaltake
    11.95

    Display: Sony LCD TV - KDL-V32XBR1

    ____________Still To Buy ____________

    WD80 8Meg 7200
    54.95

    Ram: 2 - 1Meg sticks
    ?

    Logitech MX3000 wireles K'bd/Mouse 79.95

    Nvidra XFX 7800GT ???? 298.95

    Saitek Flightstick X52
    100.00

    Bob, Mar 24, 2006

  2. Bob

    Half_Light Guest

    There is no video card that is HDMI compliant. Wait 'til the summer
    sometime.

    Half_Light, Mar 29, 2006

  3. That depends what you mean. Any video card that has DVI out should work
    with HDMI with an adapter or cable. However, no video card is presently
    HDCP capable, which is what you would need to play back encrypted
    content from HD-DVD or Blu-ray discs through your computer.

    Robert Hancock, Apr 1, 2006
  4. Bob

    Half_Light Guest

    That is what I meant by "compliant".