    the Live! cards can do this. Has anyone done this, or does someone have
    a diagram?

    Thanks.

    Bibe, Jul 9, 2003

  2. Bibe

    Yep Guest

    How about a simple Y cable that has one channel going to your speakers
    and an open end to hook up to what you please? I do this on my shop
    stereo and run the other leg of the Y to my input so I can have an
    FM/AM radio on my computer too.

    Yep

    Yep, Jul 9, 2003

  3. Bibe

    Speeker Guest

    That's the same thing that I do. I've noticed no loss in signal. It works
    great for me and saves me from having to reach all the way around to unplug
    and plug in different cards.

    Speeker, Jul 10, 2003
  4. Bibe

    Bibe Guest

    It seems there is no other solution, so I guess I'll just have to do
    that. Thanks.

    Bibe, Jul 10, 2003
  5. Bibe

    howard Guest

    I had trouble doing the opposite with my Live! Platinum. The software
    switch that mutes the speakers didn't always work.

    Some speakers have headphone jacks, but those that I've tried automatically
    mute.

    It's simple enough to get a "Y" jack for your headphones though.

    howard, Jul 10, 2003