    I couldn't find any heatsink that could adapt on these handles.
    Regards,
    Thanos

    thanus, Feb 22, 2006

  2. Does the fan attach to those handles with screws?

    Real hardware stores sell square plastic anchors for screws that spread
    out when a screw is inserted into them, just as metal anchors for
    concrete do, and they should be able to grip the fins of the heatsink
    tightly enough to hold the fan in place. Even chunks of rubber may
    work here because they'll spread out when screwed.

    larry moe 'n curly, Feb 27, 2006

  3. thanus

    Keith

    Joined:
    Jul 18, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    hi, I'm using a Zalman heatsink too - i just used the wire that came with the standard heatsink. Its slighty off center by 1 or 2mm but works fine and gives the graphics card more space.

    Last edited: Jul 18, 2006
    Keith, Jul 18, 2006