    to didn't know what I was talking about. Anyway, hopefully it ain't
    necessary ... TIA.

    Stan

    Stan The Man, Apr 20, 2005

  2. Stan The Man

    Stan The Man Guest

    Looks like I need Tiger...
    http://www.apple.com/macosx/features/isync/

    Stan

    Stan The Man, Apr 20, 2005

  3. Stan The Man

    Tom Stiller Guest

    I don't have a RAZR, but I have no problem iSyncing my Motorola V265 and
    its predecessor, a V120e, right out of the box. Using the V265 as a
    data link required only downloading an appropriate modem script.
    You might ask the Motorola rep how the RAZR communicatins protocol
    differs from the earlier models.

    Tom Stiller, Apr 20, 2005
  4. shouldn't do a mates has one ( V3 ) and he synced some photos over, and
    it seemed to set its self up fine no other software needed just used the
    bluetooth prefs....

    roger

    Roger Merriman, Apr 20, 2005
  5. Stan The Man

    Stan The Man Guest

    Yes, thanks - I've managed to do the same in Os 10.3.8 via Bluetooth
    but I haven't yet been able to find out if iSync works.

    Stan

    Stan The Man, Apr 21, 2005
  6. Stan The Man

    Ilgaz Guest

    Hi, launch iSync, click "add new device" while your phone is plugged.
    Any chance?

    Ilgaz

    Ilgaz, Apr 21, 2005
  7. Stan The Man

    timberfish Guest

    I too have a RAZR and it's easy to syncronize. The only thing you need
    is a proper cable. If you notice, the razr has a mini-usb connection
    for its power source. This is the same connection as most USB digital
    cameras.

    Basically what I do is take my USB to mini-USB cable that I use to
    connect my digital camera to my laptop and plug it into my razr. Then
    if you open iSync and tell it to setup new device or search for devices
    then your razr will appear. You can sync your calendar and contacts.

    And no, you don't need Tiger - I use Panther and it works fine.

    Hope this helps.

    timberfish, Apr 21, 2005
  8. Before Tiger, moto phones only iSync over USB. The latest pages seem to
    suggest that iSync will work over Bluetooth.

    That'll be an improvement for the missus with her V500 - we never
    bothered getting a cable. now she will be able to back up her contacts.

    Andrew Templeman, Apr 21, 2005
  9. Apple says that you can't synch with Motorola phones via blue tooth,
    only with a cable.

    Michelle Steiner, Aug 15, 2005
  10.
    Alastair McAllister, Aug 15, 2005
  11. Stan The Man

    Stan The Man Guest

    Stan The Man, Aug 15, 2005
  12. Stan The Man

    Tim Murray Guest

    Did iSync simply "see" it? I have a 551, and while I can use the BT File
    Exchange and even use it as a modem for internet access when no WAP is
    around, iSync does not see it.

    Tim Murray, Aug 15, 2005