    as i said it detects and sets up fine... its when bios is all done,
    and the sx6000 should be booting...

    mitch

    mitch, Jul 20, 2003

  2. mitch

    Dave Guest

    do you have the onboard controllers disabled?

    try disabling the promise onboard first

    Dave, Jul 20, 2003

  3. mitch

    Scott Guest

    Disable the on board raid or vice a versa. This is the only way to get these
    to work together. What you have is 2 ide busmasters both that load a
    separate bios fighting to get control over the pci bus.

    Scott, Jul 20, 2003
  4. mitch

    mitch Guest

    Ofcourse I turned off all the ONBOARD RAID(S), I have the onboard
    promise raid off, now there is the ICH5-r's raid, i have it set to
    legacy and P-ATA only

    There clearly is some fight for BIOS Space

    mitch

    mitch, Jul 22, 2003
  5. mitch

    mitch Guest