    switch? There's nothing in their individual prefs settings.

    TIA,

    Richard

    Richard Burke, Jun 29, 2005

  2. Richard Burke

    David Sankey Guest

    Don't know about flight tracker, but UK iTunes is at
    <http://www.apple.com/uk/itunes/store/> rather than
    <http://www.apple.com/itunes/store/>

    Nowadays I don't think that there is a difference between Mac OS for US
    and UK, although in the past it used to take a wee while after an update
    was available for US before it was available in the UK.

    Dave

    David Sankey, Jun 29, 2005

  3. Richard Burke

    Lothar17 Guest

    Try changing the region in the system preferences. Click on the
    international flag and change the "format" to UK from US. It may only
    change minor details like times and measurement units, but may work.

    Lothar17, Jun 29, 2005
  4. Already done. No joy. thanks, though.

    Richard Burke, Jun 29, 2005
  5. Thanks Dave. I'll try that.

    (Bloody hell, I was at school with you, wasn't I? Small world... I'll
    drop you a line.)

    Cheers,

    Richard

    Richard Burke, Jun 29, 2005
  6. iTunes: go to the Music Store home page, left side near the top, and
    click on Choose Store.
    Flight tracker widget: I'm not running 10.4 so I can't try it, but I
    wouldn't be surprised if the widget only works in the US. Widgets like
    that have to fetch their data from a public database somewhere, and the
    database is either often not available in other countries or uses a
    different format.

    http://vintageware.orcon.net.nz/

    Roger Johnstone, Jun 30, 2005
  7. Thanks Roger.

    Richard Burke, Jun 30, 2005
  8. Richard Burke

    Zaphod B Guest

    Works well outside USA, but doesn't have all airlines on it, especially
    "3rd world" ones. European arilines seem to be well represented, I find
    Austrian, BA, SAS, KLM, just to mention a few wildly different airlines,
    but not Egypt Air, although Kenya Airlines is there.

    Zaphod B, Jun 30, 2005
  9. Richard Burke

    Simon Slavin Guest

    Timezone ?

    There are absolutely no differences between the versions of Apple
    software available in different countries. It must be some
    setting you have somewhere.

    Simon.

    Simon Slavin, Jul 1, 2005