    Should I disable ThinkVantage? If so, how do I do it?

    TIA

    Chuck

    jurgens, Apr 3, 2008

  2. Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Apr 3, 2008

  3. jurgens

    Malke Guest

    In addition to what Jack said, perhaps your son's wireless network is using
    a higher level of encryption (WPA2-PSK for example) than your wireless
    adapter (hardware) can handle. How old is your R40?

    Malke

    Malke, Apr 3, 2008
  4. jurgens

    P.Schuman Guest

    in looking at the wireless connections,
    you need to find the place - in XP or via your custom Access manager
    to define the SSID and the connection security type - WEP, WPA, etc
    That is where you enter the "key" to access your son's network.
    It's a connection "key" vs entering a password like you were logging onto
    something.

    P.Schuman, Apr 5, 2008