    there are problems in device manager. Whent to Aopen web site and
    downloade 1.17 same thing again...What am I doing wrong?

    TIA

    Kirk, Dec 9, 2003

  2. Kirk

    Cynewulf Guest

    Not sure.. you've checked for IRQ conflicts, yes?

    Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2003 19:20:30 -0600

    Cynewulf, Dec 9, 2003

  3. I had the same problem with my GF4 4600. I found that if you go into
    the Device Manager, right click on the capture device, then select
    "disable" - then repeat the whole thing and select "enable," the device
    then works fine. I never got it to work on boot up until the 52.16
    drivers and 2.13 WDM drivers came out. These newer drivers load
    properly on boot up and I don't have to jump through any hoops. The
    newer drivers are available on nVidia's web site. Hope this helps.

    David P. Greer, Dec 9, 2003
  4. Kirk

    Kirk Guest

    Thanks for the help. The IRQ's looked o.k. so I installed the later
    drivers from Nvidia as suggested and everything is o.k. so far. I was
    hoping to be able to use the 1.08 WDM driver because it is supposed to
    take care of Macrovision. Maybe the new one will to I will be giving
    it a try.

    Kirk

    Kirk, Dec 10, 2003