    floppy boot disk and boot section restore. V-Com didn't reply to my 2 e-mails
    to tech support. Does anyone know a way to get around this problem? Thanks.

    (John Stanley)

    HANSTEIS, May 14, 2004

  2. HANSTEIS

    John Doue Guest

    I have been using System Commander for years and I have never needed my
    floppy drive. If memory serves, the programs suggests you create one or
    two emergency diskettes during installation, but I believe this is only
    an option. Is this what you are referring to? Not having those diskettes
    is no big deal, although they can come in handy if you mess up your
    partitions. But nothing that you cannot get around. You can email me
    privately if you need some further assistance.

    John Doue, May 15, 2004