    for backup use.

    TIA,

    Richard

    Richard Burke-Ward, Jul 2, 2003

  2. In Mac OS 10.2 and later the CD burning software was changed to allow
    for multiple sessions, but unfortunately the Finder still doesn't take
    advantage of this new option. There is a shareware program called CD
    Session Burner which can burn multiple sessions, or you can do it for
    free using Disk Copy.

    http://www.macosxhints.com/article.php?story=200205150128445 has more on
    both methods.

    Apple II - FutureCop:LAPD - iMac Game Wizard
    http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~rojaws/

    Roger Johnstone, Jul 3, 2003

  3. Many thanks for your advice, folks. I'll work it out, in time!

    Richard

    Richard Burke-Ward, Jul 4, 2003