    I can read up on how to do this?

    Thanks in advance!
    jb

    greyhound4334, Aug 1, 2004

  2. greyhound4334

    D Guest

    Yr card is rather old, eg agp4, you might be better of with a single new
    card that supports multiple monitors
    Personnally I prefer the dual monitor support in Nvidea rather than Radeon,
    then of course there are many that say that Matrox are v.good for 2d work

    D, Aug 1, 2004

  3. The Diamond Stealth S60 will be either a PCI version or an AGP version. It
    won't work in both.

    Sharanga Dayananda, Aug 1, 2004
  4. ahhh... I see. The package is confusing. They apparently use the same
    box for both versions, since the specs printed on it say "either PCI...
    or AGP... (check version)". I guess "check version" meant check the
    sticker on the box, which says AGP.

    So... the question stands... can I add a second AGP card? Or must the
    second be PCI?

    I'm interested in something CHEAP, so not interested in buying a dual
    ramdac card.

    thanks,
    jb

    greyhound4334, Aug 1, 2004
  5. Well, nearly all motherboards have only one AGP slot so you will need a
    PCI card.

    André

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Andr=E9_Janz?=, Aug 2, 2004
  6. A PC will only have one AGP slot. If you need a second graphics card in
    there, you'll need a PCI based one.

    On the topic of dual ramdac cards, y

    Sharanga Dayananda, Aug 2, 2004