    email me at johndraugr [at] soznet [Dot] net.

    Thanks
    John

    Disc Master I, Mar 21, 2007

  2. Disc Master I

    Colin Wilson Guest

    Hi. I have a Compaq Portable II computer (1986, 286 luggable PC) and I
    Holy crap :-}

    Err, about the only thing I think I could possibly suggest would be any
    of the online computer museums - you might just touch lucky !

    Colin Wilson, Mar 21, 2007

  3. Disc Master I

    paulmd Guest

    Well... if it's in good shape, you might want to sell the unit.
    Collectors will pay decent money for the really old and semi-unique
    systems. Nowhere near the original price, of course.

    paulmd, Mar 23, 2007
  4. Disc Master I

    awace

    Joined:
    Sep 23, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    I have one and have some info and c-mos setup file!

    :)
    I have software and dos and usb boot image for using ide wd 2gig drive as 247mb drive e mail me at a2wam at rock com

    awace, Sep 23, 2010
  5. Disc Master I

    amberbuie

    Joined: