    Any ideas? This is making me a little nutty.

    Thanks,

    Jeff

    Jeff Bernstein, Apr 6, 2004

  2. Jeff Bernstein

    Mathue Guest

    I have the same thing, snap to grid doesn't solve it. Files,
    anything just stack on top of each other on the rightmost corner

    Mathue, Apr 6, 2004

  3. Jeff Bernstein

    Mo Geffer Guest

    Yes, Snap to Grid doesn't solve it. And nothing in Desktop folder's View
    Options seems to apply.

    The idea of having to "live with it" reminds me of one of the reasons I
    prefer Mac over windoze. :)

    Mo Geffer, Apr 7, 2004
  4. Jeff Bernstein

    Alice Faber Guest

    Did you check the Arrange By checkbox? With that checked, the only time
    I get things superimposed is if I've downloaded way too many files in
    one sitting.

    Alice Faber, Apr 7, 2004