    Odeio Guest

    PLEASE ........If somebody knows somethink about the PHOTOPLAY TOUCH
    SCREEN( motherboard . memorys etc ) configuration , pls email me in ...

    Odeio, Apr 21, 2005

  2. Odeio

    dupuhini Guest

    what would you like to know about the photoplay system ? , Do you hav
    one of your own ? Is it not working

    dupuhini, Apr 10, 2006

  3. Odeio

    cristian

    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    i'm repairing photoplay system and probably we can change some tips or help each other.
    regards cristian
    email:
    yahoo messenger id (always online, but not always at computer) : cristicsiki

    cheers

    cristian, Sep 1, 2006