    I need to somehow get these files visible again

    Thanks a lot,

    David

    davey, May 7, 2005

  2. davey

    crozewski Guest

    You might want to get your hands on a copy of Norton Utilities.
    Symantec makes the product and there are versions for both Macs and
    Windows.
    On a side note, since you are going to be exploring data recovery, I
    suggest you read this paper, by Peter Gutmann of the University of
    Auckland. Link:
    http://www.cs.auckland.ac.nz/~pgut001/pubs/secure_del.html

    crozewski, May 15, 2005