    What can I do to make an image backup of my HDD, that is able to boot?

    Thank's in advance.
    Peter

    Dieter, Nov 18, 2003

  2. Dieter

    Willard Guest

    I don't know about Ghost7.5, but with Ghostpe or Ghost2003 you can make
    a sector by sector copy of your C: drive that will include a diagnostic
    partition, by using a PCMCIA card connection for the 'copy to' HDD..

    Does the Evo use a diagnostic partition???

    I boot from A: with MS-DOS plus Ghost on a floppy and use the command:
    Ghost -IR or Ghostpe -IR on my Prosignia161 (same as Armada1700)..

    Apricorn's EZ-GIG program, using the PCMCIA expansion card, will also
    make an exact copy (not an image) of the C: drive..

    Willard

    Willard, Nov 18, 2003