Help Help Help Help Help

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by help me, Jul 11, 2004.

  1. help me

    help me Guest

    please,help us . we have a seious problem, we are designing a radio
    controlled car that is guided by the PC, to send the data wireless
    between the PC and the Car and vice versa.

    we use 2 transmitter/reciever circuits from 2 seperate radio
    controlled car each running with a different frequency (27 MHz & 40
    MHz)and modify the functionality of each to do the disered work.

    but on mounting a transmitter(40MHz) and reciever(27MHz) on the car,
    and attach another transmitter(27MHz) and reciever(40MHz) to the PC;
    we found that on sending signals from the car to the PC on the
    transmitter & reciever of frequency (40MHz), we notice that there is
    interferance between the two frequencies and that this signal moves
    the car.

    we want a simple, effective and easy to implement solution as we only
    have two days to accomplish this project (it is our graduation
    project)

    if any one can help us quickly, inform me with the solution to this
    problem.

    email:

    help me, Jul 11, 2004