    How and what do have to do to be able to wach tv on one monitor and go on
    line on another ??

    Many THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

    ToMi, Feb 5, 2004

  2. ToMi

    Kent_Diego Guest

    Right click desktop>Properties>Settings Do you see two blue boxes, 1 and 2?
    Click on box 2. Check box "Extend my Windows desktop onto this monitor".

    Now you should be able to drag Internet Explorer to second monitor and
    Maximize, then watch TV on primary.

    Look here for more help:
    http://www.realtimesoft.com/multimon/guide/

    -Kent

    Kent_Diego, Feb 5, 2004

  3. ToMi

    ToMi Guest

    no dose not work.I tryed this and I have sound but no picture.screen is
    black.

    thanks

    ToMi, Feb 5, 2004
  4. ToMi

    Asestar Guest

    Copy right protection? Macrovision or called something like that?

    Asestar, Feb 5, 2004