    I've had HP people tell me no, but that probably just means they don't
    sell it, not necessarily that it doesn't exist. Thanks in advance for
    any help you can give.

    Bransam, Jan 21, 2004

  2. Bransam

    Slashed Zero Guest

    Why not buy a new AC adapter (incl. power cord) from HP? Or did I miss
    something?

    Slashed Zero, Jan 21, 2004

  3. Most laptop manufacturers no longer sell stand-alone battery chargers. A
    good universal LiIon charger that MAY work (depending on what electronics
    are in the battery pack) is the Maha C777 Plus. It costs about $100US

    --
    Jason Cawthorn
    Technical Services

    Jason Cawthorn, Jan 23, 2004