    Please help me to resolve this problem

    Thanks in advance
    Nasif

    nasif4003, Sep 12, 2007

  2. nasif4003

    Eric Guest

    I never had this problem. The SerialPort class doesn't echo on it's
    own. It must be coming from your board?

    Eric

    Eric, Sep 12, 2007

  3. Why do you need to mess with the SerialPort? Isn't it better to go
    directly to the API:

    hComm = CreateFile(...);

    ReadFile(hComm,...);
    WriteFile(hComm,...);

    As simple as that.

    Vladimir Vassilevsky
    DSP and Mixed Signal Design Consultant
    http://www.abvolt.com

    Vladimir Vassilevsky, Sep 12, 2007
  4. That is what the SerialPort class does.

    The Real Andy, Sep 13, 2007
  5. nasif4003

    JeffM Guest

    Well, you've been *posting to Usenet* long enough
    that you should have learned how to do it properly.

    Stop doing this:
    http://groups.google.com/groups/sea...vob75xS36mXc24h6ww&scoring=d&filter=0&num=100

    If you MUST post the *same* question to MULTIPLE groups,
    use this technique:
    http://www.google.com/search?q=cach...arked-as-Read-in-ALL-*-groups+Newsgroups.line
    ..
    ..