    what exact problem n how to solve

    pls help me becoz his problem already happen past 6 months after
    bought it....

    michealelsie, Jan 19, 2006

  2. michealelsie

    DaveL Guest

    Try it with known good ram or take out one stick and then try with the
    other. What are your temps? How do your PSU voltages look?

    DaveL

    DaveL, Jan 20, 2006

  3. michealelsie

    michealelsie Guest

    my Temp n voltage: > Voltage : 1.510Voltage actuel : 1.500
    StartupVID : 1.500
    MaxVID : 1.550
    Try it with known good ram or take out one stick and then try wit
    the

    michealelsie, Jan 21, 2006
  4. michealelsie

    michealelsie Guest

    it there anything that i must setting in the BIOS

    i dont know what i must setting

    so depressed.....

    michealelsie, Jan 21, 2006