    why?? and the Acbel 450w work fine with my second pc (Asus P4P800 Deluxe)
    is it the KR7A-Raid need -5v and -12v??
    thanks...

    TORN, Nov 7, 2005

  2. TORN

    stargazer257 Guest

    I don't know exactly what to tell you, but I have had similar
    experences with my KR7A-RAID. I was using an Antec 400 watt PSU and
    everything appeared to be working fine. Just the usual hardware,
    single HDD, CD-ROM, etc. Not even a power-sucking vid card. I
    changed the HDD from an IBM to a Seagate, and then it wouldn't boot
    past 1 second. It sounded as if some protection circuitry would trip
    in the psu and shut it off. Wait a few seconds and then try
    again...same result.

    IBM drive back in, boots fine. Seagate in, no boot.

    I take the 400-watt Antec out and replace it with a 300-watt generic
    PSU and it has been working great ever since.

    I think it's a finicky Antec PSU, but could it be a sensitive KR7A,
    like yours? I can't answer your -5v and -12v question however...

    stargazer257, Nov 9, 2005

  3. TORN

    TORN Guest

    no one know??......PLease help...