Help me choosing a mobo

Discussion in 'Asus' started by Arash Dejkam, Oct 21, 2003.

  1. Arash Dejkam

    Arash Dejkam Guest

    Hello everybody,

    I want to buy a motherboard, things that are important to me are:
    - Dual Channel DDR400
    - SATA RAID0 (two 80GB Maxtor DiamondPlus 9s)
    - hyper-threading
    - 800 FSB
    - at least 6 USB2.0 ports

    I DON'T need:
    - onboard LAN
    - onboard sound
    - onboard vga

    do I have any cheaper option than "ASUS P4P800 Deluxe" and "MSI neo2-fis2r"
    ?

    Thanks in advance,
    Arash

    Arash Dejkam, Oct 21, 2003

  2. Arash Dejkam

    Paul Guest

    Try doing a couple of searches with terms like:

    865p
    dual channel raid
    ich5r

    at sites like: