    Dell Mini 9 with 16 gh. ssd 4 cell battery
    or Acer Aspire one with 120gh. HD. 3 cell battery.

    The Acer is $100.00 less.

    desgnr, Sep 29, 2008

  2. desgnr

    Kevin Guest

    desgnr wrote:
    > Looking at mini notebooks.
    >
    > Narrowed it down to these 2
    >
    > Dell Mini 9 with 16 gh. ssd 4 cell battery
    > or Acer Aspire one with 120gh. HD. 3 cell battery.
    >
    > The Acer is $100.00 less.

    The Dell has a Solid State Hard drive and that's newer technology, plus
    it's really compact. It's not meant to be a "powerhouse"

    The Acer sounds like a good deal depending on the specs.

    Good Luck!

    Kevin

    http://www.360Elite4free.com/index.php?ref=4436090

    Kevin, Sep 29, 2008

  3. desgnr

    r1983anderson

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2008
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    i would go for Dell bcoz i am using and i have very good experience and there is no problem and i never used Acer!!! this is just my opinion...

    r1983anderson, Dec 16, 2008