HELP:MSI KT3 ULTRA2(BIOS 5.7) and Barton XP2500+???

Discussion in 'MSI' started by Edin, Sep 30, 2003.

  1. Edin

    Edin Guest

    Hi.
    I recently installed Barton XP 2500+ on my KT3 Ultra2, which have updated
    BIOS 5.7
    After installing new BIOS, I was forced to load default settings.
    I made some testing of my sistem:
    XP2500+
    MSI Kt3 ULtra2 (BIOS 5.7)
    VGA Radeon 9500 128mb (Catalist 3.7)
    512 MB RAM
    40gb hard

    Now I'm confused with performance?!?
    I tested new processor on FS2002, and I notice, that my framerate is lower
    then before.(Palomino XP2000+)
    Especially when I'm looking on 2D panel.(17FPS, was 28 FPS)
    But I see change in Virtual Cockpit (huge increase in performance)
    Can somebody post BIOS settings with Barton, PLEASE

    What can cause this problem???
    Thanks

    Edin

    Edin, Sep 30, 2003