    Roscoe aka MrShade
    "Do you walk to school or carry a lunch,
    is it farther to St.Paul or by bus?"

    Helmut, Oct 15, 2003

  2. Helmut,
    Here are the contact numbers listed on the PNY Web site. Hope this helps..

    U.S. Officies

    Parsippany, H.Q.
    299 Webro Rd.
    Parsippany, NJ 07054-0218
    Phone: 973-515-9700
    Fax: 973-560-5590

    Santa Clara
    2300 Owen St.
    Santa Clara, Ca 95054
    Phone: 408-567-5500
    Fax: 408-567-5599

    International Offices
    France
    Rue J. Cugnot-BP181 33708 Merignac
    Cedex, France
    Phone: +33 (0)5 56 13 75 75
    Fax: +33 (0)5 56 13 75 77

    United Kingdom Sales
    Ash House
    Fairfield Avenue
    Staines
    TW18 4AN
    Phone: +44 (0)1784 224220
    Fax: +44 (0)1784 224337

    Taiwan
    No plate: 4F~1, No. 287, Guang-Fu Rd. 2 Sec.
    Hsin Chu, Taiwan
    Phone: 011-886-3-5163290
    Fax: 011-886-3-5163287

    Germany
    Adenauer Str. 20
    D - 52146 W├╝rselen
    Phone: +49 (0)2405/4826-0
    Fax: +49 (0)2405/4826-199

    Jay Sottolano, Oct 15, 2003

  3. Helmut

    Tech Guy Guest

    I just went thru the same thing and this is how to do it. Call
    1-800-769-0142 then press 0 and ask for ext.6104. That will get you to
    video card support. You will have to wait on hold but you do not have
    to go thru all of the menus.
    Good luck.
    The Wasted1

    Tech Guy, Oct 23, 2003
  4. On 23 Oct 2003 13:14:10 -0700, (Tech Guy)
    wrote:

    Thanks,

    I did, and last week my new card arrived. Same one though, as some
    folks reported getting upgrade for their troubles and even a game.

    Their "LIFETIME POLICY" is a crooked way though to more like say 2-3
    year warranty since if you read it says "retail shelf life".

    Hardly lifetime. Lucky mine was only oneyear old. I'm going back to
    ATI. I have an all-in-wonder puttering in my sons box that's from 1996
    and still going and 4 othersof various and still work fine. I only
    bought PNY cause of the good price.

    You get what you pay for most times.

    Thanks again for the help everyone with contact info.

    Helmut

    Roscoe Pendoscoe, Nov 17, 2003
  5. Helmut

    s shock Guest

    PNY , will swap out your card with the newest card closest to your 4200.
    You seem like one of those people that never try just ASSUME. I swapped
    mine out recently and got a 4800SE way better. Dont talk trash without
    knowing the great company.

    my two cents.....

    shock

    s shock, Nov 17, 2003
  6. On Mon, 17 Nov 2003 20:04:09 -0000, "s shock"

    TRASH?

    Apparently you cannot read english.

    Does LIFETIME to you mean something else the rest of us do not feel
    PNY is honest with? If my Craftsman handtool with a "LIFETIME"
    warranty breaks in freakin' half due to my even using it improperly,
    they don't say "THAT PARTICULAR TOOL IS NO LONGER BEING SOLD" sorry.
    That's what PNY says in the small print on the INSIDE of the box pal.

    I just EXPERIENCED your great company first hand, and while I'm at it
    do you see ANY way you can contact PNY on their site VIA e-mail? Nope,
    just phone numbers that provide endless loops of choices and the
    average fella is going to give up and go screaming into the night.

    It was only here on this newsgroup that some OTHER person who was able
    to cut to the chase and provided me with a working phone number to a
    real person did I get helped in a timely manner. I have a business to
    run a cannot sit on the phone for an hour.

    If I wouldn't have gotten the number I would've just flipped that
    smoking chunk of shit in the garbage and bought something else I
    CONSIDER more reliable. Like ATI has been in my experience.

    My 5 cents.

    Roscoe aka MrShade

    Roscoe Pendoscoe, Nov 21, 2003
  7. On Mon, 17 Nov 2003 20:04:09 -0000, "s shock"

    Oh, and did I ask you, Can you read english?
    Oh, and did I ask you, Can you read english?
    My COMPLAINTS SPECIFICALLY were;

    The difficult format of their phone menu.

    No e-mail alternative what-so-ever on the website.

    The "Lifetime Warranty" and what it really means. SHELF LIFE is what
    it should say and dependent on WHEN you aquired it may mean days or
    more if lucky.

    II received another 4200 and never said anything bad, I ONLY remarked
    others CLAIMED to have gotten upgraded cards for their inconvenience
    and one even got a game to boot.

    There was no cross-shipping so I installed an ATI Radeon just to get
    it up running while I waited, A MONTH.

    Oh, by the way, can you read english? Assume? ASSume? What are you
    talking about, I EXPERIENCED FIRST HAND your great company, and while
    they DID send me a replacement I stand by the above list of
    inadequacies while trying to get the warranty service.

    Can you read?

    Also, do you notice that there seems to be an awful lot of failures?
    There was a bad batch of capacitors out there for a period due to some
    company espionage and stolen formulas. PNY must've used some of those
    in producing some of their boards.

    'nuff said, I'm done.

    Happy Reading

    Roscoe aka MrShade