    any idea what we can check else? or someone here who would like to help us?

    Thanks,

    Wolfgang

    Wolfgang Busch, Oct 3, 2003

  2. Wolfgang Busch

    Thad Smith Guest

    I don't understand why you don't have the source code if it was
    developed for you or your company. If the company paid for its
    development, it should have the source code. Did the company not think
    that the source code was important, did the original programmer steal
    the source code, or did you lose it?

    If it was developed on contract, I would contact the developer and
    either ask for him to make the change for a fee, or ask for a copy of
    the source code, which should have been provided.

    It the developer was working as an employee, that probably won't work.
    Does that mean that the program loaded without error? Can you verify
    that?
    It is possible that the program itself does a checksum on the code to
    verify the integrity. If so, I expect that there would be some
    documented error response to that occurrence. It might just refuse to
    run at all, though.

    What do you mean by "tryed disassembler etc. no chance"? Disassemblers
    work.
    You may need to hire a professional to help you with this one.

    Thad

    Thad Smith, Oct 3, 2003

  3. Wolfgang Busch

    Henry Guest

    Hallo Wolfgang -
    I can help you if you willing to pay for it. Please respond to my private
    email address for further discussion.
    I'm a experienced disassembler for 8051, 68000 code. It should be no
    problem.
    (Possible to communicate in German language)
    Regards -
    Henry

    Wolfgang Busch schrieb in Nachricht ...

    Henry, Oct 4, 2003