    behaviour.

    Thanks in advance for any help

    Raffaele Biscosi

    Raffaele Biscosi, May 16, 2007

  2. Raffaele Biscosi

    Fravadona

    Joined:
    Sep 20, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Actually it worked for me using the TYAN's M3291 Firmware package instructions :

    - Change JP1/JP3 jumpers on the mobo in position 3-2 (there is an error in the user guide)
    - Flash the TYAN's motherboard BIOS with the latest one
    - Disable "PMU" in BIOS
    - Flash the NVidia's NIC EEPROM and disconnect power cord several seconds
    - Flash the BMC Firmware with the one for S2927

    - Boot up Linux and configure the BMC with ipmitool (MAC/IP different from the NIC)
    - ipmitool mc reset cold

    You're up to go

    Rafael NAVAZA

    Fravadona, Sep 20, 2011