    on another machine that had W98SE). How can I get them to work? Any
    help is greatly appreciated.

    -=-Phin

    Phin, May 11, 2004

  2. Phin

    Sagan Guest

    Forgive me for asking the obvious, but

    1) Did you use the original flat cable, (because although it looks like
    one, it is not a standard IDE cable), and
    2) Did you reconnect the power?

    Again, I'm sorry if these are too obvious, but if I had a nickel...

    HTH

    \\m//

    Sagan, May 11, 2004

  3. Phin

    empireAA Guest

    Did you use the WDM drivers that came with XP or from windows update? If you
    did, get rid of them , they're crap. Use the driver pack from Creative
    itself.

    empireAA, May 12, 2004