    the weight of this wonderful cooler and not my poor asus mainboard?

    any ideas appreciated!

    cowboy

    cowboy, Mar 3, 2005

  2. cowboy

    Apollo Guest

    I wouldn't mess around with it, the mounting has to be very
    precise, try and bodge support with bolts and things and you may
    as well be using a $5 cooler.

    I had two for over 12 months on A7N8X and NF7-s, zero problems.
    Just be careful moving the case around, although if you regularly
    move the pc around you probably bought the wrong cooler.

    Apollo, Mar 3, 2005