    Doug Turner

    P.S. Using 2x512 mg crucial DDR sticks in slots 1 & 3 with timing by SPD.
    I don't know if this makes any difference.

    Doug Turner, Apr 14, 2004

  2. AFAIR you have to clear the CMOS with 2ba7
    when changing the CPU.
    Be sure there is a working (rpm >1000) Systemfan
    connected at the board, or the Healthcheck stops
    Sys again.
    kind regards
    Wolfgang

    Wolfgang Koch (blackspion), Apr 14, 2004

  3. Doug Turner

    Doug Turner Guest

    Wolfgang:
    Thanks for the information. I cleared the CMOS when I flashed it but I
    didn't realize that I had to do so again when I changed the CPU. Your help
    is appreciated.
    Doug

    Doug Turner, Apr 14, 2004