help: Numbers iWork Formulas and Functions help - HVURLHandlerErrorDomain error 1002

Discussion in 'Apple' started by Marc Heusser, Sep 10, 2009.

  1. Marc Heusser

    Marc Heusser Guest

    My iWork/Numbers installation seems to have trouble: I cannot access its
    iWork Formulas and Functions help, it fails with the message:
    The operation couldn¹t be completed. (HVURLHandlerErrorDomain error
    1002.)

    Any ideas to get that working again?
    I have already repaired my disk permissions, verified the disk and
    reinstalled iWork from the DVD.

    In the meantime a manual for the functions would help - I could not find
    any.

    The rest of Numbers seems to work, including Numbers help.

    TIA

    Marc

    Marc Heusser, Sep 10, 2009

  2. Michelle Steiner, Sep 10, 2009

  3. Marc Heusser

    Simon Slavin Guest

    I'm guessing you're running 10.6.0

    Simon Slavin, Sep 10, 2009
  4. I'm running 10.6.0, and I can access that help.

    (In a few minutes, I'll be running 10.6.1.)

    -- Michelle

    Michelle Steiner, Sep 10, 2009
  5. Marc Heusser

    Marc Heusser Guest

    Same here (10.6 -> 10.6.1, fully software updated Numbers version
    2.0.2 (322) - and thanks for the pointer to the manual in .pdf format.
    The original problem is not solved unfortunately.

    Marc

    Marc Heusser, Sep 11, 2009
  6. Try reinstalling Numbers.

    Michelle Steiner, Sep 11, 2009