Help on connecting Motherboard with PC Case Cables

Discussion in 'PC Hardware' started by DX, Oct 28, 2003.

  1. DX

    DX Guest

    I bought an ASUS P4PE motherboard and a new PC case recently, but I am
    having trouble in connecting the PC cables with the motherboard connectors.

    Could anyone please tell me the best match to connect these together?

    1). Front Panel Audio Connections:

    My PC Case comes with -

    Line in L
    Line in R