    found.
    Thanks.
    Steven.

    helmut, May 15, 2006

  2. Sounds like a Matrox Millenium.
    Details and drivers should be on the Matrox site.

    Great card in its day, something of a museum piece these days.

    Regards,

    Stephen Howard, May 15, 2006

  3. helmut

    Jorgen Grahn Guest

    There were different Milleniums. However ...
    .... I had little trouble finding the details on the Matrox site
    when I got my junked 1995--1996 cards two years ago.
    Still enough for everyday use, except the cards I got didn't have the
    RAM required for 1600x1200 in 24-bit. Possibly they had problems with
    1600x1024 in general, too.

    -Jorgen

    Jorgen Grahn, May 16, 2006
  4. helmut

    Rms2000

    Joined:
    Aug 5, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    back to subject.

    I have one just like the one described
    but with a VGA and 15 pin out, I looked at
    the matrox site and it's not there.
    I need to know what it can do.

    Please help me,
    :( :confused: :confused: :(