    works fine, until the time I disconnect power again.

    Hope, somebody knows. Is this a matter of board, not being ok?

    Axel

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Axel_P=F6tzinger?=, Aug 29, 2003

  2. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Axel_P=F6tzinger?=

    Chr. L. Guest

    I had something like that twice,-not releated to the mobo, but it was in
    both cases a faulty ATX power supply!
    sometimes when I took off the CDrom it could not start,-I waited 10-15 min.
    then it worked...I replaced the PSU's (power supply units) everytime they
    started to behave 'strange'

    Check with another PSU for reference

    Chr.

    Chr. L., Aug 29, 2003

  3. Already did that. No difference. Still if there is no power-connection it
    very often refuses to start.
    There also is a red LED on the board and very often, when this occurs, this
    LED is on before (PC is turne off at that time). Normally this LED should be
    off, when PC is off.
    I think it´s the board. But how can I be sure?

    Axel

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Axel_P=F6tzinger?=, Aug 30, 2003