Help Playing Multiple files in Theater Mode with X850 WMP Now Playing List

Discussion in 'ATI' started by RM Watson, Nov 19, 2006.

  1. RM Watson

    RM Watson Guest

    ATI Radeon x850 Pro 256mb AGP
    Windows XP Home SP2
    Windows Media Player v10
    ATI Catalyst v6.10
    Videos: DivX avi's

    I was hoping somebody could help me with a problem I've been having with
    Windows Media Player and Catalyst Theater mode. When I select multiple
    files to play with Windows Media Player(v10) and they are listed on the Now
    Playing List when one video ends and the next automatically starts it makes
    the Theater mode no long display in full screen. Of course if I hit the
    Next button in Media Player the next video will start in full screen but if
    I let it go to the next automatically I can see the desktop again along with
    Media Player and the video playing. It never goes back to Full Screen
    Theater Mode.

    Perhaps I have some setting set wrong and it's a simple fix. I know that
    with my wife's Nvidia Geforce 5700 Ultra that it remains in full screen mode
    with the Nvidia software when changing videos, so I don't think it's a Media
    Player problem.

    Thanks in advance for any help that you can give me.

    RM Watson

    RM Watson, Nov 19, 2006