Help Restoring a Legend 812CD how? I have the Restore CD

Discussion in 'Packard Bell' started by email, Aug 31, 2007.

  1. email

    email Guest

    I have a Legend 812CD

    I also have the original Resotre CD - yes I want to restore to the
    original Win95 so I can play old games.

    How do I do it?

    I had to replace the original harddrive, and it has no partition, and
    is unformated.

    How do I restore?
    DO I need to first FDISK the Harddrive, if so how and what do I do?
    Does the harddrive need to be formatted?

    Can I use any PB Resotre Boot Floppy?

    Finally - I know where to find the format numbers - 556001, 556002...
    556006
    Plus there is a GENERIC, but when I cant type GENERIC when I run the
    restore boot floppy, it only accepts numbers.

    Can someone go help me step by step in restoring onto a completely
    blank and unpartitioned Drive?

    email, Aug 31, 2007

  2. email

    metronid Guest