    Help sb live value card drivers for winXP

    Where to download sb live value card drivers please help me as creative
    website is too confusing and their links dun work correctly..

    dfgr, Sep 28, 2004

  2. dfgr

    D.R. Guest

    Not really that hard:
    http://us.creative.com/support/downloads/

    Just select your card and OS and download it.

    D.R.

    D.R., Sep 28, 2004

  3. dfgr

    Lenny Guest

    Better yet, hit the front page of soundblaster.com, click "auto update" in
    the navbar on the left and follow the simple instructions. Easy as pie.

    Lenny, Sep 28, 2004
  4. dfgr

    Chingy Guest

    so where is the navbar and auto update link in soundblaster.com main page I
    am just wondering????

    Chingy, Sep 29, 2004
  5. dfgr

    Chingy Guest

    So creative never made any driver after 2003 for this card?

    Chingy, Sep 29, 2004
  6. dfgr

    Lenny Guest

    Your Majesty forgot to try to hit the "support" button first before going
    into whine-bitch mode. You'll find the software auto update button there. My
    mistake!

    Lenny, Sep 29, 2004