    manager.
    Is this a SB XP bug or issues? Should I try a different card?
    Any Ideas?

    Tarkus, May 7, 2005

  2. Tarkus

    Glennbo Guest

    Are you using the latest drivers from the creative website? If you are using
    drivers from the CD that came with card, I would dl the latest ones (about
    22Mb I think) and try again. Also, make sure you have the latest drivers for
    your motherboard chipset. I would recommend having at least Windows XP
    service pack 1a and DirectX 9 installed.

    If you still don't get anywhere, you could try looking in any Leadtek forums
    to see if it is a common problem and if there is a work-around available.

    Glennbo

    Glennbo, May 7, 2005

  3. Tarkus

    Shep© Guest

    These drivers work on my dual boot win98SE/XP for XP,
    LiveDrvUni-Pack(ENG).exe
    http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=LiveDrvUni-Pack(ENG).exe&btnG=Google+Search&meta=

    --
    Free Windows/PC help,