HELP!!! System auto boots.....

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by shammif2, Aug 16, 2006.

  1. shammif2

    shammif2

    I'm having inel based system

    2.8 Ghz HT (socket 478)
    512MB memory
    Intel 865 GBF board
    128 MB nvidia geforce fx 5200

    Recently I have upgraded my bios version from p16 to p25 using intel's express installer. after installation it gaves me a "installation successful"

    after words when i power off my PC and supply power my UPS it starts to boot like same way when we power on the system.
    I checked the bios settings. ACPI settings are set as stay off.

    why this happens????

    pls HELP ME!!!

    shammif2, Aug 16, 2006