HELP - Toshiba Satellite P10-304 for Uni Student

Discussion in 'Laptops' started by Rick, May 1, 2004.

  1. Rick

    Rick Guest

    Just wondered if any of the subscribers can help.

    My daughter will be going to University in September and she is in the
    market for a laptop.

    I have spent a while looking on the Internet, and talking to various
    people and seem to be going around in circles, as you do!

    Just to add to my confusion, can any of the subscribers give any
    thoughts on the Toshiba Satellite P10-304 or anything else around the
    plus or minus £800 mark which they think is worth considering, or do
    you consider the above on par with anything else in its price range,is
    worth settling for.

    Many Thanks.

    Rick.

    Rick, May 1, 2004