    My computer is 3 years old - AMD Athalon 1.2 GHz with 512MB memory.
    Running WinXP and WinME (dual boot)

    Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

    Lucky Dog, Apr 16, 2004

  2. Lucky Dog

    Chris Hill Guest

    Yes, there is an easy way. Many drives come with software that'll do
    this job for you. If your new one doesn't buy partition magic. In
    either case, unplug your cd-roms and plug the second drive in on that
    cable, and then either run pm or the disk that came with the new
    drive. Once you're done, reconnect the cd drives and install the new
    hd in place of the old.

    Chris Hill, Apr 16, 2004

  3. Lucky Dog

    Lucky Dog Guest

    Thanks for your help, Chris. I really appreciate the time you took to
    reply to me. :)

    Lucky Dog, Apr 20, 2004