    on the adapter to troubleshoot this? It just ticks me off that it
    worked before but now nada.

    Thanks!

    bird_222, Dec 23, 2004

  2. bird_222

    Mike Guest

    Try reseating the adapter. It might take several tries to get it
    seated properly. It's also possible you zorched the adapter or
    cpu when you cleaned it.. You *were* grounded properly,
    weren't you? ;-)

    Mike, Dec 23, 2004

  3. bird_222

    PRIVATE1964 Guest

    I am trying to run a Powerleap adapter with a Celeron 1.4 ghz chip.
    I had a strange thing happen on a BH6, using a slot 1 P3. If the P3 was pushed
    in the slot on the left side and then the right side it would not work even
    just a little. Kind of like rocking the P3 into the slot. It took me awhile to
    figure this out. So try inserting the powerleap with a straight push into the
    slot.

    PRIVATE1964, Dec 23, 2004
  4. bird_222

    PRIVATE1964 Guest

    Try reseating the adapter. It might take several tries to get it
    I agree the slot1 can be very fussy in how the CPU is inserted.

    PRIVATE1964, Dec 23, 2004