HELP: WDM capture drivers for All-in-Wonder 9800 Pro

Discussion in 'ATI' started by MARY CRENSHAW, Dec 13, 2003.

  1. I just replaced my All-in-Wonder 9000 with the new All-in-Wonder 9800 Pro
    128MB.

    I uninstalled all prior ati programs and drivers under Control Panel
    Add/Remove Programs and proceeded with install

    Everything seems to install fine, but video capture or tv functions will not
    work. I ran Ati's diagnostic test which showed missing WDM capture drivers
    and INF files.

    I tried installing ATI's latest drivers from the webpage to no avail. I will
    try calling ATI's customer support on Monday. But until then maybe you guys
    can help.

    Thanks,
    Ryan

    I found this previous post indicating a similar problem:
    I just bought an ATI AIW Pro 9600 and have WinMCE softwaere I would like to
    try but according to ATI web site I need special WDM drivers:

    "ATI CATALYST drivers provide fully qualified display support for Windows XP
    Media Center Edition 2004 systems with Radeon display cards, but requires a
    special version of ATI's Video Capture (WDM) drivers for Windows XP Media
    Center Edition 2004 systems with All-in-Wonder boards, which will be
    provided by your computer manufacturer"

    Anyone know where I can find them?

    granny

    MARY CRENSHAW, Dec 13, 2003